Conquest Class vs. Spirit Class

wenhigh

Just Curious

For those who have cruised on both the Conquest-class and the Spirit-class, please let me know what you feel is better about the Spirit-class in comparison.

Regardless, I prefer Carnival to other lines, but your opinion would help me.

Thanks,

Wenhigh

Simply put, we just like the size of the Spirit class ships; plenty big to have all the amenities we want but not so big as to be mistaken by Navy pilots as a place to land their planes.

With only one dining room on the Spirit Class ships, you are able to get from the Aft of the Ship to the Bow without going up or down some decks and over to another elevator................please don't get me started on the mid-ship elevator...........why does it even stop on deck 3 if you can't get anywhere?????

Love the Spirit (and Spirit class) so much am booked for back-to-backs on the Legend (12/21/ & 12/29) this year and back-to-backs next year (4/2 & 4/10) on the Spirit again (did the 5/2/03 Honolulu to Vancouver run last year) and am looking at maybe the Miracle for next December.

Having those straight (well almost) runs from fore to aft is a lot of help when dealing with someone in a wheelchair, no "mouse-in-the-maze" action.

Archived