Civitivechia/rome...guide ?

We arrive in Civitivechia at 7 AM on September 9. We would like to engage a private car and guide to meet us at 8:30 or 9:00 AM and take us to see the Vatican and St. Peters then have us back at the Navigator by 4:00 PM. Any reccomendations are appreciated. Price is not nearly as important to us as comfort. We are a couple in our 70's and would enjoy the sights of Rome and the Vatican.....Will it be a problem in that 9/9/07 is a Sunday? Thank You, Rob.:)

Check with http://www.cast-turismo.it/ and send your request to Massimo at cast@uni.net. Ask to get the driver Gianni!!!

My parents (67 + 72 and somehow limited to long walks) were treated like Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck in Roman Holidays.

I have never had a more considerated driver than Gianni!

Every stop was so close to the attraction: even the Trevi Fountain just one minute walking was the longest distance to walk to see one of the attractions! Spanish steps - just in front. The patience and the attention (if Gianni saw that he parked in front of a puddle - when we returned to the car he moved the car even for 1 ft just we can enter dry into the car - he always jumped out of the car to help my father getting down the steps and up).

Really: I wish we had Gianni on all other private tours in all other ports as well. My parents felt great with him - so did we!!!

Regards,

HeinBloed

When we were in Rome and on our Med cruise we used a tour company called Anno-Domini - they provided us with a wonderful guide named Sev who we spent 3 days with. He was very knowledgable and brought everything to life for us.

All of our transportation was very comfortable and prompt.

http://www.anno-domini.us

Archived