Ready to book Miracle.. Stop me quik!

stlrboo

Have Cabin 6264 (aft on stern) on hold til tomorrow, Miracle 4/17 sailing the 'Western' Caribbean. Will do a day before in Tampa and hope for a good hotel on Priceline. Booking 'air' seperately.. going through a TA for the 'cruise' portion, and eventually insurance. What did I forget??

Please stop me now, or offer any advice before I commit!... :eek:

Have Cabin 6264 (aft on stern) on hold til tomorrow, Miracle 4/17 sailing the 'Western' Caribbean. Will do a day before in Tampa and hope for a good hotel on Priceline. Booking 'air' seperately.. going through a TA for the 'cruise' portion, and eventually insurance. What did I forget??

Please stop me now, or offer any advice before I commit!... :eek:

Ok, you want me to do the unforgiveable and stop you from booking a cruise?! :confused: HAVE YOU GONE MAD?! :eek: I will not participate in such nonsense! :p

Happy sailing,

T.

PS. You can book a cabin for me, too, as a thank you for being so supportive, if ya want! ;)

Marty: you will be onboard before we will. Im not sailing until Feb2005.

Thanks for that photo of that balcony. Its located next door to the one i am having,.

Many thanks for the pics... :) never thought I'd see the exact cabin!

Carnival is holding that cabin for one more day for me to decide!

I've never had a stern cabin, but I noticed a lot of the Cat 11 & 12's are on either side of the 8 E's, so it's got to be a great location.

We fly from Erie, PA... best prices are close to $280. pp. Wish I could get something for less, but I haven't been able to find anything.

I also noticed 8C's are available on the deck below for $20.pp less.

Any advantage to being higher or lower on a deck in a stern cabin?

Thanks to all of you who tried to talk me out of booking the Miracle, I did it anyway. :p

I decided I really, really, really wanted to do it, so why not??!!

DW said GO FOR IT! so I did! :)

Carnival Miracle sailing 4/17/2005 from Tampa.. I'm ready now!! :D

Miracle 4/17 sailing the 'Western' Caribbean. Will do a day before in Tampa and hope for a good hotel on Priceline. Booking 'air' seperately.. going through a TA for the 'cruise' portion, and eventually insurance.

I've been giving some serious thought to booking this exact cruise myself...... still thinking about it...... hhhmmmmmm 4/17 on the Miracle... need to talk to DH......:cool:

We picked that sailing, not only as it will encompass our 1st wedding anniversary, but because it is in-between Spring Break for most schools, etc.

Have noticed the $$$ is going up for 8A's and there were only 5 or 6 left when I booked. Better book soon, as it appears to be selling quickly! :eek:

My Sweetie has seen the stern cabins when we were on the Triumph, as well as the pics that everyone has made available to us. From experience, being the owner of a 30' Searay powerboat on Lake Erie, I've noticed that most passengers/guests enjoy the view off the stern of the boat, rather than the bow. It just seems to be favored over 'watching where one is going'.

(Or maybe they just don't trust me and don't WANT to see where we are going).

This aft cabin will finally give me the opportunity to sit-back and enjoy the view.

No one ever wants to 'pilot' the d**n thing. DW thinks I picked it for her! ;)

This time frame is when my kids are out on their spring break, but they have a very weird school schedule. I have been looking at the quad balc guarantees. Price seems to look good so far. Want to check a few more sailings, but this is so far my favorite.

mohavemommy: I checked most everything for that week, and this was by far the most convenient 'air' wise, and the itineray looks really great! I did find a RCL sailing from Tampa on a 6 day that was good too, but I really don't want to be "tar and feathered, slammed to the deck, and sent out to sea on a garbage barge" for abandoning CCL! Besides, I had a 15% 'coupon' with CCL. :D

Conquest was my second choice and Victory third!

DW said 'I want to try the Miracle'! Now you know why I booked it.. :eek:

mohavemommy: I checked most everything for that week, and this was by far the most convenient 'air' wise, and the itineray looks really great! Besides, I had a 15% 'coupon' with CCL. :D

Conquest was my second choice and Victory third!

I've ruled out the Conquest just because of the airfare :( . It is

outrageous from Las Vegas (where I fly from). My other choices are the Victory, Triumph, and Valor. I just love the Spirit Class of ships so much that I don't want to go on the other classes very bad. I found that the airfare to catch the ones out of Miami and the one from Tampa is almost the same....... fyi.... I also have a 15% off letter :D :D .

and I'm sure the airfare is different from every city..! Erie to Miami is normally more than to FLL or Tampa.. not sure why!!

I almost opted for the Triumph again as we really enjoyed her, but DW wants something a little different. We were docked next to the Miracle in Cozumel this past April.. she looks really nice. A little different itinerary will be best also..

Pick the Miracle... the more CC'ers, the merrier.. :D

(besides, I like your avatar..) :p

Just checked the airfare and it looks good.... just need to wait a couple more weeks for the deposit, then I believe we will book this sailing. Had a family meeting with DH, DD (12), and DS (7) and we all agree on it. Have you checked out the slide show of the Miracle when it was being built? I just can't figure out the red m&m's in the dining room............ There are 211 seperate photos here...... I have it bookmarked as a favorite!

http://www.cruise-addicts.com/gallery/slideshow.php?set_albumName=Teros-Carnival-Miracle

:D :D

Archived