Long Beach Airport To Long Beach Cruise Terminal (For Carnival)

cruiserover

I would like to know too. I was looking at LGB web site and I remember seeing some thing like $ 24 for taxi? Airport being so close to the town, I would expect a quick bus ride from airport to convetion center or some thing. Any body know more details, please help.

Thanks.

I found this following info by looking at LBG.org. [Long Beach airport]

Click on Ground Transportation - then bus and limo/ shuttle.

Some where there is a link for Airport bus #111 [ Broadway/Lakewood, south bound] which is from Lakewood mall to LB Transit mall. Here you need to walk 2 or 3 blocks west [Pine+1st] to catch Passport-C' Route bus to go to Queen Mary and Carnival is next door.

You can buy a day pass for $2-50 or have to pay $0.90 each time for 2 buses. [ Needs correct change].

I don't know how safe the bus traveling is. But it may be ok for dropping of the car at airport and riding back to carnival without luggage, or the other way when you come back from your cruise and want to rent a car to drive to other places.

Time to finish the trip: 65 to 75 mts.

From Airport, the buses run every hour to half an hour during the weekends and holidays. Passport C bus runs every 12mts to 15 mts intervals.

A cab ride to Queen Mary from the airport is $24.

You can also take cab from airport for $12 to Blue line and take train to Pine street Metro station where you can catch the Passport C to Carnival.

Hope this will help your planning. Good luck.

b o b K L I 1 9

Hi,

we just took a cab.$2400 each way for the car.

the funny thing isCarnival sold us transfer for $52.00 each. then when we got there were told they have no pickup there. They said get a cab and we will reembruise..They didn't.. said they weren't responsible that we should of check our transfers before we left. They said transfer from lax to long beach. I thought they said or.....so yea I didn't read it right. But they did know we were coming in to long beach...Lesson learned..

Carla

Long Beach has its own bus service which is very reliable and safe, however it would take 1 1/2 hours approx. to ride the bus from the airport to the Carnival dock and would involve transferring. It's not that the airport is that far in miles, but that it's across town from the port and therefore no direct bus line goes there.

I would suggest a super shuttle or taxi.

Archived