Need info on princess weddings? Look inside.......

I just finished booking our cruise and wedding package. Let me tell you, I am excited to have this first part done. The official planning can finally begin.

We are getting married next July and I was wondering when would be a good time to start adding on some extras that we want? Also, what are the next steps to planning a wedding on a Princess ship? Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Shari

I got married on the Grand Princess in Sept 01. Once you book your date they send you package with all the info in regarding the ceramony, what music you want, what vows, flowers, they take care of everything. If you want a reception they cover that as well, the different options you have and what you can get for what price per person. The ship photographer takes lots of pictures and you can decide once on board what photo package you want. We also picked out our flower arangements and added flowers for attendants and special guests once we boarded the ship. They meet with you the day you board to go over finial arangements. Feel free to email me if you have questions about Princess's weddings, aphrael@aphrael.net If you want to see some of the pictures let me know.

Aphrael,

If it is not too much trouble I would really like to see you pictures. I am just so fascinated by the cruise ship wedding idea. What type of flowers did you pick? Did they charge you extra if you didn't want all roses? Did you have a reception on board? Is it worth it?

If you would like to email me, me email is t_dungey@sbcglobal.net

Thanks for any help you can give!

Shari:p

• 7 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, I have been trying to get some answers as well to the Princess wedding planner topic....anyone know if/which company Princess is going with? I have gotten emails as recent as this morning from someone at TWE saying they can book for me....Do they have more than one company handling bookings?

Archived