Onboard charges - question

jimmyatc

We have two rooms of 4 people in each. We would like to put the charges of 1 of the people in the second room on the same account as the 4 in the first room. So basically it's 3 people on one expense acct, and 5 on the other. Is this possible? If it is possible, can this be done through the online check-in/sailpass process?

Thank you in advance :)

Jim

If you are paying by credit card, it is simple since you will simply add the card to the person in the second room. Make sure and keep receipts though. We had a problem with charges not getting split out correctly. We ended up using the receipts to straighten things out.

• 1 month later...

Hi Jim,

It's me - Kim - your dining mate from Majesty of the Seas last week. I wasn't sure how to contact you other than posting to one of your threads. My mom (Rose) and I really enjoyed meeting you and Betty. I look forward to following your travels through cruisecritic.

Which cruise did you end up booking last week during the Majesty cruise? I made an open booking in order to secure the onboard credit that was offered. Remember that I mentioned my fiance and I were planning a wedding cruise? After I got home we discussed which cruise we wanted (he originally wanted to get married in Key West), and we finally decided on the Enchantment of the Seas 12/15/07 5-night sailing to Grand Cayman and Costa Maya, Mexico. We totally changed everything from our original discussions, we wanted longer than a 4-nighter and wanted someplace different - so here we are! We will get married onboard before sailing from Fort Lauderdale.

Hope to keep in touch with you.

Kim

Archived