Post-cruise in Miami

RzrLens

I apologize up front, for I do not know which forum to post this question to, but figured this would be my first try. We are going to stay at the Holiday Inn Port of Miami Hotel post cruise in November. My question is this: since we will get off of the ship earlier than the check-in time, what do we do with our luggage? We will not be renting a car, so we will basically be 2 people with 2 huge suitcases and no where to go till 3PM. Have any of you stayed at this hotel and had a similar situation? I have heard that some hotels will stow away your bags until check-in... do you think they might do the same?

I apologize up front, for I do not know which forum to post this question to, but figured this would be my first try. We are going to stay at the Holiday Inn Port of Miami Hotel post cruise in November. My question is this: since we will get off of the ship earlier than the check-in time, what do we do with our luggage? We will not be renting a car, so we will basically be 2 people with 2 huge suitcases and no where to go till 3PM. Have any of you stayed at this hotel and had a similar situation? I have heard that some hotels will stow away your bags until check-in... do you think they might do the same?

When we stayed at Holiday Inn Port of Miami, we arrived ar 6am in the morning (from the airport) and were given a room right away, we did call in advance and let them know, they said the early check in would be fine as long as there were room available to put us in.

Thank goodness, there were 3 rooms and we were all able to get some sleep from our redeye flight.

You can get there in the morning and check in with the front desk, just tell them that you know youre too early and if its possible to just drop the luggage off with the Bell Hop untill 3pm, they will say sure no problem. Then walk across the street to Bayside market or take a cab to South Beach and enjoy the day out there.

Fred

Archived