Prinsendam exercise equipment

greatexpectations

Can anyone tell me what kind of exercise equipment is available on the Prinsendam -- in particular, if there is an elliptical machine? We recently booked the 2008 Grand Voyage Africa and I would like to know if I will be able to workout aboard the ship or will have to run around in the bush with the lions? Thanks.

that there was at least one if not two elliptical trainers as well as treadmills bikes etc. Not large but adequate. Our friends used it a lot on the 2005 WV. Nice small pool just out the door with frequent swell action (especially when the Romanian dancers used it)

Upper promenade (7th) has a great walking track around the ship. 4 laps to the mile but no running allowed.

Deck 12 has a small running track that is useless when the sunbathers are out and basking on the lounge chairs. Our friend Howard would go early and run on it descending to and ascending from the Lido pool every lap on the metal stairs and got a great sweaty workout although he was tiring to watch.

My wife walked twice daily with me, never used the elevators in 105 days and left the ship very fit and with only a mild weight gain.

You should be fine.

Ides

Archived