2 at a time.......

chitown cruisers

Congratulations!!! We're hoping to get to that point too - we're looking at a Bermuda cruise in August, if it gets booked before June we can join you in that club! Perhaps one of the wittier people on this board can come up with a great name for the "multi-bookers"! :D

I keep hinting to DH that in order to get to Platinum before the year 2014 we're gonna need to do 2 a year. He keeps telling me we're only doing 1 a year an I can't book another till we get home from this one. Course, I don't always listen to him;) Our problem is we don't like to drive long distance and we're too far away from ports. Maybe I will look at Charleston, I think 1 leaves there in Oct.

I got two booked and have kept it that way for the past 2 years. I leave on Caribbean Princess on Sunday-- then can come home to plan the Liberty--which is a biggie since my son is getting married onboard. (if we can get past the issues)

If i didnt try other cruiselines I woulda been Platinum by now. but someday---

It is pretty great to have two cruises booked. Then you're not so sad when one ends.

So totally agree, but I might have taken the theory to an extreme. I never (or, perhaps I should say, rarely) feel sadness when one ends, but I hear from others that I'm missing something by losing out on the excitement of an upcoming sailing due to having multiple ones booked behind it. But I just don't want to pass up on a great bargain when I research and find it, then fear it'll be gone if I wait to think about it.

Archived