A few questions after searching

judyf

I have a few questions till after spending hours searching. LOL

I'm thinking of either Cowpet Beach or Sapphire Beach after reading all the posts. I read that it's $10 pp to go to Sapphire from Havensigh Mall where the Dawn should dock. Where in port on April 4th with a toatl of 7 ships there that day.

Now my questions.

1) Is that $10 pp each way or round trip? Is the price the same to Cowpet Beach?

2) We need shade for my mother which beach is better form that?

3) I also would like a banana boat ride, is that avaialable at both beaches? What is the price.

4) Also would like drinks available. I think that can be had at both beaches.

Any other info you care to add is much appreciated.

Thanks

Okay I've been searching all day today. LOL I should be getting things done instead.

The taxi fare is each way. So for us to go just to the beach it would be $20 R/T so I decided as I thought I would to go ahead with the Sunny tour I have scheduled.

Hope this helps someone else.

You switched your plans but here are the answers just the same....

Its $10 ow, pp for taxi to Sapphire from Havensight. Cowpet should be about the same, its a few minutes from Sapphire. They both have some shade under the trees. Neither has banana boats... they both rent some unmotorized watersports like kayaks, windsurfers... Cowpet has a bar/restaurant beachfront for food/drinks. Sapphire has a little store that sells bottled water, soda, beers and a resturant/bar about 10 minutes walk from the beach.

--Islander

You WILL NOT regret the Sunny Liston tour!! Went with him in mid January and our group of 25 had a great time with him. He will give you a choice of either Coki or Sapphire beach. With 7 ships in port, I would choose Sapphire as Coki is somewhat small. Sapphire has trees and shade available for your Mom. I don't recall banana boat rides there though. Loungers available for a fee, I think it was $4.00?, but not sure. There is a snack type bar there also with a limited menu of food and beverages. Nice clean beach!

By the way, if you are on the Dawn Princess it will dock at Crown Bay not Havensight.

Archived