limo from Miami airport to port everglades?

jwave

Has anyone done this? Super shuttle for three would be pricey, so I thought I would explore sedan or limo service. Has anyone done this? Who do you recommend (can I ask that?)? and about how much was it?

If this is the wrong forum for this question, can you refer me to the right one?

Thanks in advance for the tips.

Has anyone done this? Super shuttle for three would be pricey, so I thought I would explore sedan or limo service. Has anyone done this? Who do you recommend (can I ask that?)? and about how much was it?

If this is the wrong forum for this question, can you refer me to the right one?

Thanks in advance for the tips.

-----------------------------------

If you are arriving the day of the cruise instead of a post cruise thing, ususally the cruise lines have a bus for you and your baggage. Look for the person holding a "Princess" sign when you get off the plane, and check in with her or him. They will take all of you through the terminal and to your bus, after picking up all your checked luggage.

If you want a limo, you have to prearrange it before you fly down, and tell them what airlines flight you will be on, and the TOA. The driver will hold up a sign with your name on it, and that's how you connect with him. That's my recollection......

Gene

If you are arriving the day of the cruise instead of a post cruise thing, ususally the cruise lines have a bus for you and your baggage. Look for the person holding a "Princess" sign when you get off the plane, and check in with her or him. They will take all of you through the terminal and to your bus, after picking up all your checked luggage.
Princess does provide transfers from Fort Lauderdale's airport, but I'm not sure if they arrange transport from Miami. Check with your travel agent or Princess to see if transfers are available. They usually have to be purchased in advance.

I work at MIA. And I have seen Princess Cruises employees waitng for passengers and loading them on buses. You should be able to arrange transportation thru Princess.

This a website for one limo company.

http://www.a1-miami-limos.com/index.html the price according to the website is $85.00 up to 6 passengers.

http://welcometomiami.com/limos/ - another website

We used www.larryslimo.com and got a white stretch limo for 6 adults and all our luggage. the price was 33.00 per person for round trip which included the tip.

If there is only 3 of you a town car is all that is really needed.

Another site to try is www.floridalimo.com

But figure a taxi will cost 75.00 one way. so car services will be compatible to that fee.

I have generally come via MIA from SF as it is a direct flight and then taxi to Ft Lauderdale. We usually go a day early to avoid possibly missing the flight, and it is about a $80 cab ride with tip.

We used My Ambassador Limo last november from Downtown Miami to Fort Lauderdale Port. We had a white 10 person stretch limo who picked us up at the reserved time for a total of 111.20 which we shared(6 persons).

You can contact them at: info@myambassadorlimo.com

This was their reply:

http://www.myambassadorlimo.com

GRATUITY IS ALREADY INCLUDED IN THE RATE!!!!!!!

There is never a Per Person Charge. The charges are for the vehicle.

The Transfer rate in a Sedan/Luxury SUV would be $67.00 GRATUITY IS ALREADY INCLUDED each one way transfer!!! Holds 4 people with luggage

The Transfer rate in a Mercedes S-class would be $75.00 GRATUITY IS ALREADY INCLUDED each one way transfer!!! Holds 3 people with luggage

The Transfer rate in a Limousine would be $82.00 GRATUITY IS ALREADY INCLUDED each one way transfer!!! Holds 5 people with luggage

The Transfer rate in a Limousine would be $92.00 GRATUITY IS ALREADY INCLUDED each one way transfer!!! Holds 8 people with luggage

The Transfer rate in a Excursion SUV Limousine would be $132.00 GRATUITY IS ALREADY INCLUDED each one way transfer!!! Holds 18 people with luggage

The Transfer rate in a Van would be $68.00 GRATUITY IS ALREADY INCLUDED each one way transfer!!! Holds 7 people plus luggage.

The Transfer rate in a Van would be $88.00 GRATUITY IS ALREADY INCLUDED each one way transfer !!! Holds 11 people plus a trailer for luggage.

The Transfer rate in a Van would be $118.00 GRATUITY IS ALREADY INCLUDED each one way transfer!!! Holds 14 people plus a trailer for luggage.

The Transfer rate in a Minibus would be $148.00 GRATUITY IS ALREADY INCLUDED each one way transfer!!! Holds 29 people plus a trailer for luggage.

ADDITIONAL CHARGES ARE INCOMING INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT ARRIVALS ADD 15.00,

SEA-PORT FEE ADD 10.00 AND A 10% FUEL CHARGE.

Airport Pick-Ups ***COMPLIMENTARY MEET AND GREET***

Included in the rate. The driver will meet you in the baggage claim for your flight. If the flight is international then the driver will meet you when you come out of the customs gate. The driver will be holding a sign with the name you state when making the reservation. ***May not apply to Van with Trailer, Minbus or Motorcoach due to parking restrictions*** A $5.00 FOR DOMESTIC AND 10.00 FOR INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS PARKING CHARGE WILL APPLY UNLESS YOU WOULD PREFER A CURBSIDE PICKUP

Archived