upsell on Pearl

lisaoakmnt@aol.com

Just bought upsell on the Pearl for the Feb. 25th sailing. $350 to go from mini-suite to Penthouse on 11th deck. This was for the three of us.

Congrats! We paid $500 for it, but also got additional OBC. Did you check out the Roll Call section for our sailing?

See you onboard! We'll be on the 11th floor as well.

I'm assuming this is to an AB Penthouse on Deck 11. We just came off the Pearl on Feb 11 and got the chance to look in the AB. You will absolutely love it!:)

I've read a few of these fabulous upsell stories, congratulations to you for getting such a deal. Question, did you already receive your docs and then your agent called? How did it work?

Have a wonderful cruise!!

I already got my E-Docs sent to me, and then got the upsell. I asked about the luggage tag that I have to print out, and he just said to cross out my old room, and write on my new cabin #.

Please, from all of you upsold people, this is okay, right?

We have been told the same, after the upsell we received new info with our new cabin#, NCL said just cross it out on your luggage tags and put your new deck and cabin#. When they enter your conf. # at check-in it should show your new deck and cabin# ,it will also be on your key card. Hope this helps you.

gee... i just called my TA this morning to change the 2 lower ctg. inside cabins on deck 8 to a mini-suite ctg. AF on deck 11.

I paid additional $1k for it. 2 inside rooms to 1 mini-suite. i guess it is not too good a deal comparing to the deals you guys got.

but at least i hope deck 11 will be less noisy than my old cabins on deck 8 which are above the BLISS night club.

TanyaAri, I will check out the roll calls. Thanks for pointing that out on my the other post.

I already got my E-Docs sent to me, and then got the upsell. I asked about the luggage tag that I have to print out, and he just said to cross out my old room, and write on my new cabin #.

Please, from all of you upsold people, this is okay, right?

OK, you may find this more trouble than it is worth, but you can paste a copy of that luggage tag page into your word processor and type in your personal info and the new cabin number using text boxes. I did this and it looks great:)!

Archived