oceanview windows on Spirit ?????

silkhair1

Does the 4th deck on the Spirit mean a porthole or a bigger window? I am looking for a room for 4 with a bigger than porthole window. Any chances on the Spirit or will they be small windows? Does an oceanview room have more space than an interior on the Spirit? Thank You!!!!

Deck 4 is where you debark when in port. They're all portholes, as you can see from this picture...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y243/snowfleurry/cruising/IMG_0486.jpg?t=1171480825

Deck 5 will have some rooms with a larger window.

The size of a room depends on where it's located. Some online companies will show you the square footage of various rooms.

Teri

Does the 4th deck on the Spirit mean a porthole or a bigger window? I am looking for a room for 4 with a bigger than porthole window. Any chances on the Spirit or will they be small windows? Does an oceanview room have more space than an interior on the Spirit? Thank You!!!!

The cabins on deck 4 are all port holes.

As you probably know, this deck has the only outside quad occupancy cabins.

We were in an inside quad cabin on deck 5 last summer. We has the opportunity to look at all of the outside cabins on deck 4 before we disembarked. They looked about the same or slightly larger than the cabin we were in.

We really preferred the 2 upper and 2 lower beds on the Majesty. The cruise was great though!:)

Archived