Mystic Snorkeling Tour w/Rosi Flury?

workinmom3

We will be in Cozumel in October. Already looking into private excursions & came across Rosi Flury's website. Has anyone used her to snorkel before. We are a family of 4 (2 kids 13 & 16). Also looked into Eagle Ray Divers, but it sounded like the 2 reef tour may not go to the best spots. Not sure if we will have time for the 3 reef one. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

We went out with Eagle Ray Divers and did the three reef. I loved them! I can't recommend them enough. They were wonderful with my 8 year old daughter, always keeping an eye on her. We saw amazing things (nurse shark, barracuda, brain coral, lots of other corals and fish). This was our favorite excursion.

I had looked into using Rosi, but the time when she goes out was not conducive to our time in port. You will want to consider the excursion times with all outfits you are considering.

Either way, I don't think you can go wrong! Enjoy!!

We used Eagle Ray Divers in Coz and loved them. We got outstanding service and went to some great locations. We even saw an Eagle Ray. I don't know who was more excited, us or our dive master. :) Yes - they sent their dive master out with a bunch of snorkelers. Highly recommended, and when we make it back to Coz, we'll use them again.

Pam

Archived