Legend -cabin 7341

veritas_

Just received my Documents For 08/27/04. It will be my first cruise. I booked 7A Garantee. It looks we got room 7341 (Veranda Deck on the very back of the ship). Though it is nice upgrade I'm worry about seesickness and noise.

If somebody knows this cabin ( or simular one) please let me know how was it.

Thanks

Hi,

According to the deck plans, your cabin is the last on the starboard side before the suites. That would be a great location for me. We've sailed on the Pride and the Spirt. The Legend is the same class of ship. We love the aft cabins. In fact, we purposely book 6262 whenever we use that class. There is some vibration from the engines but it puts me right to sleep. It's like having your own vibrating bed. I didin't notice anymore movement than anywhere else on the ship. We've also sailed on the Glory and had an aft cabin. Also, there is very little traffic back there so it keeps the outside noise down. It's also close to the steps for going up to the Lido deck or down to dinner. I think you'll like it. Hope this helps

Archived