Any shops at the pier?

micdee

Was wondering if there are any souvenier shops at the pier? If so, does anyone know what time they open? We are taking a catamaran trip to Nevis which leaves at 9:30 and returns at 3:30 and need to know if we'll have time to shop in the morning.

Thanks

micdee,

when we did this tour a couple years ago, on the same time schedule...

We literally got off the ship, and onto the cat. When we arrived back at the dock we got off the cat, and went speedily back to the ship. Not even time to pick up a magnet.

We loved the tour so much though, that it didn't matter. I was bummed initially but that was the last thing on my mind when we returned. It was an awesome tour!

I have the email info for Leeward Island Charters, who do the tour. I think I might suggest to them to have some vendors at the beach????

rucruizin..thanks for the heads up on the time restraints. I am disappointment that I won't have time to look for a Christmas ornament, but as long as the tour is good, I'll be a happy camper. I'll check the ship's store early in the cruise for a magnet. Sometimes they carry ones for the sailed itinerary. I see you're also doing the Legend, have a great cruise.

Oh, my bad...

From left to right...

The view from the beach on Nevis

Me, the DH, and the crew...Elvis, Calixto, Carlos, Raphael, And Cappy. We are the ones who don't look like the others:D

As we sailed away from Nevis

The Snorkeling location

The view of St Kitts as we returned

Archived