Info on Vancouver

We are going to be arriving in Vancouver Sept. 19 after our cruise on the Star and would like to spend the day sightseeing in Vancouver and then late afternoon leaving to go to Seattle to depart from the airport on Sept. 20.

Is there anyplace where we can leave our luggage while we are sightseeing and needing info on the Quick Shuttle to Seattle. Do they have a website? Thank you for all the information.

First off, is your ship disembarking at Canada Place? If so, I believe there is a luggage holding area for that purpose, I believe it is $5 per bag. I don't have the answer for the quick shuttle, but have read on the Alaska Ports of Call board some info on that. You may want to go to that board, there is a wealth of info over there.

We are staying one extra night in Vancouver after our cruise. After disembarking and taking our luggage to our hotel, we plan on doing the Trolley Tour of Vancouver. The Trolley takes you to many of the points of interest in Vancouver and you can get off at several locations. Also, you may want to check out a website http://www.hellobc.com for travellers advice. Have a fun trip!

Archived