Current Concierge on Adventure OTS

Does anyone happen to know the current concierge on the Adventure and if they will be there in June?? Also does anyone know if the proposed new suite enhancements will be in effect by then?? We're in a GS and I would love to have the free wifi access...thanks in advance.

Does anyone happen to know the current concierge on the Adventure and if they will be there in June?? Also does anyone know if the proposed new suite enhancements will be in effect by then?? We're in a GS and I would love to have the free wifi access...thanks in advance.

Last January it was Luis Rojas - but he has apparently run off with the Discover Shopping girl and niether of them work for RCI anymore!

ckrobyn- Do you think you could find out the question to this for me?? I would like to know who the concierge is and since you'll be going soon- I would really appreciate it alot. ALso see if you can find out about the new bedding and the enhanced suite benefits if you can and thanks so much in advance.

ckrobyn- Do you think you could find out the question to this for me?? I would like to know who the concierge is and since you'll be going soon- I would really appreciate it alot. ALso see if you can find out about the new bedding and the enhanced suite benefits if you can and thanks so much in advance.

I will find out whatever I can for you! I know the new bedding is scheduled for a time that begins on Feb 25th and goes until ??? I am hoping and praying that we luck out and get the new bedding on one of our weeks during our B2B :) I will let you know what I hear about the bedding. You can be pretty sure that if you are sailing after April 2007 you will have new bedding!

Thanks so much ckrobyn- I do appreciate it alot. Hope you have a great time and warm and sunny weather. I'll be thinking of you......when you get back please post us a review- would love to hear all about your trip. Bon Voyage!!:) ;) :D

I will definitely post when I get back - maybe even a few posts while onboard?! :rolleyes:

Hard to believe I am leaving in 6 days.....I have been waiting for this for about 380 days! :eek:

What cabin do you have booked? On the turnaround day of our B2B, I plan on taking my camera to several cabins I want to see (once the week 1 passengers are outta there!) and snap away! If you want a pic of your cabin, give me the # and I will take lots of pics for you. If you don't want to post it here, email me at ckrobyn@hotmail.com

Archived