What's the kids menu like?

stwr cruiser

So what's the kid's menu like on RCI? My 8 year old daughter lives for sea food and stuff like that. She has expensive taste what can I say. :) Can she order off the adult menu? Her eyes got huge when I told her about the midnight buffets too.

Stephanie

The kids menu is full of the usual suspects. Chicken Nuggets, Pizza, Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Grilled Cheese and the closest thing to seafood, Fish Sticks. And yes, she can order off the regular menu. In fact, I am sure she can order from both if she so desires.

So what's the kid's menu like on RCI? My 8 year old daughter lives for sea food and stuff like that. She has expensive taste what can I say. :) Can she order off the adult menu? Her eyes got huge when I told her about the midnight buffets too.

Stephanie

well stephanie what can we say our kids are spoiled too, when they heared that we had king crab legs on our last cruise they were upset that they didnt go. the one thing i tell my 2 is that they need to at least try something new which means order from the regular menue. but if they do not like it then they can do the kids menu. dd 9 ds 11 LOVE sea food, crab, shrimp and crab....tell them to go all out!! our problem is that last cruise our dd fell asleep at dinner from havng too much fun...lol sshhhhhhhhh dont tell them about room service.......

well stephanie what can we say our kids are spoiled too, when they heared that we had king crab legs on our last cruise they were upset that they didnt go. the one thing i tell my 2 is that they need to at least try something new which means order from the regular menue. but if they do not like it then they can do the kids menu. dd 9 ds 11 LOVE sea food, crab, shrimp and crab....tell them to go all out!! our problem is that last cruise our dd fell asleep at dinner from havng too much fun...lol sshhhhhhhhh dont tell them about room service.......

Isn't it funny. My DD loves crab legs and shrimp. She also has a shoe fetish. I hope she marries rich. :)

Thanks to everyone for all the help!

Stephanie

• 2 weeks later...

On Celebrity they had certain things "always" available, including fries and escargots... our teenagers got the escargots several times, they were so good. The baby (23 months), we just ordered off the main menu with some modifications, she loves fish and chicken and instead of appetizers, they would bring her a baked potato to keep her from the bread to the main course. Her stuff we ordered without sauce.

You should have *seen* the tablecloth after she got done with a Chocolate Dome...OMG. The waiter, very fond of her and mischevious, brought her *two* pastry cigars, one for each fist.

(I have a slow-to-gain baby, she just doesn't put on weight easily and loses rapidly at the least provocation due to a genetic problem... so cream puffs were practically health food for her...lol!)

The baby gained a pound and a half in 10 days, she ate so well.

Archived