cocktail party

lorneross

i want to host a cocktail party in our owner's suite number 4 on the pride transatlantic crossing march 2007 how do i go about seatting it up and is the suite big enough and how many would people would it accomadate thanks from lorneross.

lorneross,

Another suggestion is to have a visit with the Hotel Manager as he'll know the evenings that will be most convenient for your cocktail hour. (March 20th & the 29th will be formal evenings) I have been invited to parties in the Owner's Suites and I think the number of guests should be no more than 8, just so all your guests will be comfortable being seated.

Private parties are always fun on the Crossings~~~a great way to meet and know fellow shipmates!

Martita B.

"En-suite" dining is very popular and elegant on the Seabourn ships. Dinner is served course by course, complete with fine wines.

You can enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner in your suite!

I particularly enjoy having my breakfast en-suite~~~~

Enjoy!:p

Martita B.

I looked at the seabourn catalog and the suite diagram for the owner's suite number 4 has A dinning room table with four chairs so we could have dinner with one other couple on our pride transatlantic crossing march 2007 if any one would like to join us for dinner please let me know thanks from lorneross

lorneross,

I was just a 'lit confused and thinking, "my they certainly are brave sailor's booking a Transatlantic Crossing on a small ship" until I read where you had booked the 2008 Sea Dream I April Crossing.

You must enjoy sea days as many of us do~~~~

Martita B.

Archived