Jolly Roger Pictures

IflyWithDi

• 4 months later...
www.youtube.com also has a couple of jolly rogers video. Haven't yet decided if I want to book it yet for my August cruise in Barbados. I'm 22 and from what I've seen/heard on youtube it seems like they play older music, nothing new really. For those of you that have been on Jolly Rogers does this seem about right?

I did the afternoon Jolly Roger trip in Barbados. This wasn't a trip for kids, because there were full moons, bare breasts, and lots of dancing. It was mostly 20 somethings with a few of us older, I was in my 40's then.

Most people weren't able to get off the ship without help. Some were actually carried off because they couldn't walk. It was the biggest bunch of drunks I've ever seen or been a part of trying to walk back to the ship.

There are some of them at my webshots AOS 7 and 4. I HIGHLY recomend them. the food was good,the crew was great. Make sure you book online I belive it was about half then if you walked up.

:eek: Food?!?! What kind of food do they serve? Is it just finger food? I lovvvve to eat. LOL Also about how much does it cost to just jump on the ship at port without previously booking an excursion?

Here are some pics from when I was on the Jolly Roger Party cruise in Barbados when I sailed on the Carnival Legend this past December/January. I had so much fun and would love to do it again sometime!! :D

1611742350_CarnivalLegend-NewYears2006-07374.jpg.6c9af15349d82990eb66d21cc3c61cb4.jpg

1077338966_TheJollyRoger.jpg.b48b5e765f15f337ddd7d26f02624df6.jpg

1278286023_CarnivalLegend-NewYears2006-07385.jpg.7c3ae8d5d1a9ce7d3054fe1eaa1ce208.jpg

1692925314_CarnivalLegend-NewYears2006-07387.jpg.c00c2eec275b4abb57c0f884ca0abf68.jpg

566231241_CarnivalLegend-NewYears2006-07389.jpg.48c68fc48fa3ecba65db22ee84c9327e.jpg

We loved the Jolly Roger!!!! It was several yrs ago in Barbados with 6 other girls. We had the best time. Lots of dancing and drinking. We didn't see anyone naked!! It was one of the best excurision that I have ever done. BTW, we ranged in age from 21-27. Would do it again in a minute!!!!:) :)

I did the afternoon Jolly Roger trip in Barbados. This wasn't a trip for kids, because there were full moons, bare breasts, and lots of dancing.

Now that is my kind of ship...:D

I thought that this was the Jolly Roger Trolly in Grand Cayman.

Archived