This Has Got To Be a Glitch!

fp1950

At least once a day, I try to check the cabin availability for our upcoming Legend cruise, 11/3/04. Two days ago, there were a lot of cabins still available. Yesterday, all cabins, inside and outside, up to 8G were gone and the price had gone through the roof, $2300 pp for an 8G, but only $2001pp for a 12. This afternoon, only suites were left. I thought that maybe someone put a hold on most of those cabins until I saw the price. That's what makes me think, and hope, this is glitch. Even Carnival's website is showing the same thing. We live in the Ft. Lauderdale area, booked a balcony guaranty and would hate to get bumped. Anyone else experience anything like this?

Debbe

Yes, we've experienced the same thing on the Triumph for Nov 27/04. We booked a 8 gty in April and in June it was sold out. The remaining cabins were bought by a group cruise and the price is now $2000 for what we paid $679 for. It turns out it's a "rock'n roll" cruise with the groups Journey, Styx and REO Speedwagon. That's ok by us. We dont have tickets to the concerts ... but where there's a will.... Anyway I called our PVP and he made sure that we would not be bumped. He talked with his supervisor and we have been secured. You could probably do the same. It sounds like a group of some sort has booked your cruise.

Archived