Summit Dailies or Input on Onboard Activities

HookedAfterOne

Our cruise is just around the corner and all 17 of us can barely contain ourselves. I have cruised Celebrity before and have convinced my whole family that it is an excellent choice for our family reunion ... however as the day gets closer, I am more and more worried that there will not be enough activities onboard to satisfy the wide range of age groups we have ... We will be sailing with one toddler, 2 young children (ages 4-6), 1 ten year old, 2 fifteen year olds, 3 in their early twentys (all over 21), 6 of us are 30 somethings (ok, ok ... 2 of the 6 are actually early 40s) , and 2 over 55s ... we are crusing from los angeles to hawaii ... so there are quite a few sea days ... please put my mind at ease ... what can I expect here? Thanks so much for your replies ...

Hi

We too are on Summit for the first time and I am wondering what will feature on the daily sheet.

Maybe there is a sample of the daily routine sheet that we could have sight of? Someone may have one that they could show us?

Hope you get some responses

Gail

Hi Gail ... when were you cruising? If no one has those dailies, I will make sure to save mine and if you are cruising after I get back (providing it's not the cruise that leaves when we get back) ... I will be happy to somehow share those with you ...

but we are still looking ... in case anyone out there has anything ... if you don't, but have some idea as to what onboard activities will be available, please feel free to put in your two cents ... I know there are other Hawaii Summit Cruisers out there! :)

Hello,

We are just back from the Panama Canal 14 dayer on the Summit Feb 3rd -17th and had a blast! We are a couple in our early forties. This was our 1st experience on Celebrity as we have done Royal Caribbean in the past.

There are plenty of things to do for all ages so I will jot down a typical day from our daily thingie they gave us called Celebrity Today.

8:00 am fitness health and beauty seminar 8:30 Walk-a-thon 9:45 board games 9:45 Mens Ping Pong 10:00 Complimentary Golf clinic 10:00 Broadway Name that tune 10:30 Complimentary computer class & Womens Ping Pong, Culinary demonstration. 11:00 Acupunture at sea, Bridge lecture,11:15 Darts & Family scavenger Hunt. 11:30 Bingo, 12:00 Sports trivia, Golf Lessons and simulator time 12:30 Paddle tennis & poolside melodies, 1:00pm Texas holdem tourney. 1:30 Veterans get together,2:00 Diamond and Gemstone seminar,bridge play.2:15 wine appreciation& pool games,2:30 volleyball 4:15 basketball court open, 5:00 friends of bill W meeting.8:30 pm cigar connoisseurs. 8:45 Celebrity singers and dancers.9:30 Movie,10:00 Nightclub

We enjoyed the pool, the excursions and the ports as well. We didn't see many kids but the few we did see looked as if they were having a great time.

Hi debbiedebdoo,

Will you share the attire on the Summit? I'm on the 12/21/07 to Hawaii and trying to figure out when the casual, informal, and formal nights might be.

Thanks for your help.

Hi

I have had this info passed to me by someone just off Summit Hawaii. Of course it depends on the itinerary.

Hope it helps

1. Casual
  2. Formal
  3. Informal
  4. Casual
  5. Informal
  6. Casual
  7. Informal
  8. Casual
  9. Formal
  10. Informal
  11. Casual
  12. Casual
  13. Formal
  14. Casual

Gail

If you go to http://www.cruisecal.info you can find ships dailies posted there. While they don't (yet) have one for the Summit, you can see an example from a long Infinity cruise, and there will doubtless be a lot of similarities. Click here, and then on the pages: http://www.cruisedailies.com/portal/tabid/221/Default.aspx

Archived