Norwegian Pearl and Deck 11

funforsun

I am new to the Norwegian family and have a question that I can't find the answer to while searching this board.

Do the balcony cabins on Deck 11 have an overhang from the deck above? Thanks for the help.

Short answer is No. Hmmm, that's probably the long answer too!:)

We were in one of the aft cabins on deck 11 (11152). The floor of deck 12 and the floor of our balcony are flush, jutting out the same amount. The floor of the balconies below us on deck 10 jut out further - so we could see down onto their part of their balcony.

Do the balcony cabins on Deck 11 have an overhang from the deck above? Thanks for the help.

It's a good question. Most of them do, in fact, have the overhang. But, if your cabin is towards the aft or way forward, you won't have it.

The overhang ends at the aft just behind where Cagney's is located. I'm not sure where it ends in the front.

If you're asking because you don't like it, I'm with you. I don't either.

Jana

We were on the Pearl last week for the 9 day in cabin 11014. It is a FWD cabin. All of the Forward cabins of midships do overhang over deck 10,9 & 8. Those decks are all equal. I am pretty sure the adt cabons do also.

Tom, I think the OP was asking whether the Deck 12 tip-out extended beyond the top of the Deck 11 balconies.

I don't like them because they make the cabin darker and you get much less of a sweeping view.

Jana

We were in a mini-suite (Cabin 11548) mid-ship and we did have an overhang over our balcony.

Hi Grandmacruiser. We were in 11542 (neighbors!:) )and we didn't have an overhang:D . Actually, I think it's a "Definition" issue. I didn't consider it an overhang, but a "roof". To me, an overhang would have stuck out further than our balcony. That's probably why we posted different answers.

Archived