Funship Dollars Question

ejkj84

So I booked a cruise for 6 of my friends and myself, and everyone paid me thier share. About 2 months ago the price went down by $50 per person. I got the adjustment, but have not told them about the discount yet. I want to suprise them with an extra $50 on the ship. The problem is I dont want to bring along an extra $300 in cash. How do the funship dollars work? Is it too late to get them, we leave from home on March 3rd? Would their be any other way to get this amount credited to their sign and sail card?

Hi, I asked basically the same question the other day and got good advice. Let me share.

Go onto the Carnival website, click on gifts. Click on gift certificates. Enter the name of each friend. when it asks for address DO NOT ENTER IT. Instead enter their booking number, on the line under that enter "for onboard credit" complete the form as normal and purchase them. You will need to do this for each one of your friends individually if they have different booking numbers. You will then recieve a confirmation email, and another one later, maybe the next day or two confirming the purchase is complete.

Each friend will recieve a piece of paper in their room to let them know funship dollars have been credited to their account.

I did this and it worked great. Good luck.

Archived