Twin 2 year olds what line?

RWL

I just have wife talked into thinking about cruises after a 3 year lay off. Is ther a line that would be better then others?? from the reading I have done it seems NCL is best option. Any suggestions.. we have cruised Princess and Carnival without kids and have been loking foward to another trip.

We leave in 2 weeks on NCL for the Western Carribean. This is our first "family vacation". We're taking our 5 year old DD and twin 2 year old boys. (They will turn 3 on the ship!) If they will be under 3 when you cruise, NCL was the only option for a kids club.

We loved Carnival's Liberty. We just cruised with our 2, 4 and twin 6 year olds. All four of them loved Camp Carnival. If your children are 2, I would do either Carnival or NCL. The camps for the kids are so much fun! Good luck.

:)

If they will be under 3 when you cruise, NCL was the only option for a kids club.

Not true, you can choose Carnival (Camp Carnival starts at 2 AND they change diapers where NCL will page you for diaper changes)

I wasn't thrilled with NCL's camp when my oldest was 2 (she's 7 now). She's been in 4 more cruise camps since then and NCL was the worst. But it was an old NCL ship. So the facilities might be better now.

My twins had just turned two when we cruised on Carnival's Pride - it was a wonderful trip for us and they loved the activities in the kids club. I still prefer Princess overall, but since their kids clubs start at 3, it's Carnival for us for one more year.

Best,

Mia

We are going on a Carnival cruise this summer with my twin daughters who will be 2. Carnival and NCL are the only 2 lines that accept kids in the kids club. Since we are going with my parents and sister, I wanted the set dining instead of the freestyle (or what ever they call there open seating dinner).

Archived