?? Eating Areas??

FirstTimer2007

if its 2 or 3 the morning, can I eat on a deck or does if have to be in my room? I know this is a silly question but, I dont want to feel like im trapped in my room.

You are never forced to stay in your cabin. Pizza is 24 hours... you can eat there, or any open area on deck, or you can order room service and eat anywhere open... you are not forced to eat in your cabin.

if its 2 or 3 the morning, can I eat on a deck or does if have to be in my room? I know this is a silly question but, I dont want to feel like im trapped in my room.

Yes, you can eat on deck, and also in the grill area, and seating inside and out by the 24 hour pizza.

Also, room service is great 24 hours, so don't count that out...

Menu at the link below:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=359674

CJW

If you haven't already, look at the Carnival deck plans for the ship you will be on. All the brightly colored items are cabins. Almost anything that is not shaded in color is a public area and you are free to hang out, relax, eat, people watch and just have fun.

They do stack the deck chairs in the evening so it may be harder to get a late night seat but there are plenty of public places to sit at all hours of the day or night.

have fun

Archived