Adjacent balconies

ArizonaRalphie

We just returned from a cruise on the Tahitian Princess and are booked on another on the Sapphire Princess next February. The next time, there will be 3 couples, at least two of which will be in adjacent balcony cabins.

My question is that I noticed that on the TP the balcony dividers could be unbolted and swung back to make a double wide. Is this the same on the SP and, if so, will Princess do it?

Thanks,

Ralph

We were on the Coral Princess three years ago in Alaska. There were three couples traveling together. We all had cabins next to each other. The cabin attendant opened the door between balconies and we had one long balcony. It was great. The two days we were in College Fjord and Glacier Bay we stayed on the balcony all day and had our meals out there. Loved it!!! We are taking the same cruise again this June. However, there are only two couples going this time. However, we have side by side cabins and we will once again open the door between the two balconies.

SHOO

I just called Princess to make sure that our adjacent balcony would open to our family's balcony next door. The Princess representative that I spoke with checked our specific ship and staterooms. Fortunately, ours did connect, but he was VERY surprised at the number that did not....

SO, if you want to be completely sure, call Princess directly;).

Archived