Which Ports???

Can someone please tell me which ports tend to be a bit cheaper for shopping? I read once but can't find it now about some ports being much cheaper. Its our first time and was just wondering. I am referring to Grand Cayman, Cozumel, & Costa Maya. Thanks

Can someone please tell me which ports tend to be a bit cheaper for shopping? I read once but can't find it now about some ports being much cheaper. Its our first time and was just wondering. I am referring to Grand Cayman, Cozumel, & Costa Maya. Thanks

What are you looking for? If it is jewelry, be careful. I would also suggest against purchasing silver from any street vendor (at least in Mexico). They will swear to you that it is all silver and will even show you that it is stamped. But in reality, most of it is silver plated. Also, when it comes to designer bags, etc, if the price is too good to be true, then it probably is a pirated (fake) product.

• 2 weeks later...

I suppose it depends on what you're looking for and how much you're willing to spend, but pretty much everything in Mexico is relatively cheap. Not necessarily of higth quality, though -- look closely.

Archived