Carnival Freedom

LuViNiTCuZiCaN

Who will be on the Freedom for any Europe sailings?

I would like to request some pics for Verandah deck balconies and corner aft from someone. We will be on that ship on 11-24-07 and would like to see the rooms and any other pics.

Happy sailing!

Luv:rolleyes:

Hi there! I will be sailing Freedom on July 24th. Shoot me an e-mail: thetoohofus@yahoo.com with your e-mail info. When I get back, I'll send you the photos.

Hi There, This is my first posting as new member, so hope this works! We're taking our extended family of 8 on Freedom's second sailing - March 14. I'd love to share some photos when we get back. We're having such fun planning sightseeing & excursions.

We leave two weeks from tomorrow (a week in Germany first). Waiting is indeed the hard part, but I'm ready for a VACATION!

First of all, my Annabelle says hello to your Chi...

I will be on the Freedom for New Years, so I also cant wait to see some pics from it.

I think we are all excited about being on a new Ship, so I know you will have a great time.

I can't believe it's almost time for the inaugural cruise. We booked this so long ago it almost doesn't seem real yet.

Ron, the piano man, has promised to send pics back to CC once he is on board and has run of the ship. He boards this week or next. He did this for the Liberty before the inaugural cruise and everyone got to see pretty much the entire ship before it ever sailed. Pretty cool....and really nice of Ron.

Archived