Looking for info on best beach/snorkle excursion?

Dick D.

Does anybody have any idea on the best beach/snorkle excursion? What tour company to use? The Wife and Daughter want to beach it while i snorkle? Looking for a nice beach that has access to above average snorkling.

Does anybody have any idea on the best beach/snorkle excursion? What tour company to use? The Wife and Daughter want to beach it while i snorkle? Looking for a nice beach that has access to above average snorkling.

My DW and I were in Belize on Nov. 22nd and we booked the Shark/Ray alley snorkeling tour with coralbreezelimiteddotcom. They stopped at a beach, Caye Caulker, and purchased some bait then we went a short distance for some awesome snorkeling. When finished with the two snorkeling locations we then went back to the same beach and stopped for lunch and they usually have about an hour left to just stroll around the island, lay on the beach or whatever you wish to do and then head back to the dock. If you were to contact them they will probably advise you that such a thing could be done. They were absolutely great people and we enjoyed our time with them very much. Check the smugmug link below and I have some pictures there that were taken in Belize. Good luck.

Randy

Archived