May through end of 08

love2vacation

Would any of you avid Princess cruisers tell me when Princess will post their May 08- Summer 08 and Fall 08 ITNs. I am actually looking for Caribbean in May 08.

I know a lot of the ships will be moving to Alaska, but from looking at the 07 ITNs a few do stay in the Caribbean.

I am itching to book :p and would like to try Princess.

There use to be someone here on the board who got advance notice of what itineraries were coming out and she would post them. I can't remember the full ID name but something like Susie. That's how I found out about the Emerald sailings and it was around early -mid March. It wasn't even on the Princess website yet when we started the ball rolling for the group cruise.

Check with your TA and see what they say.

Julia

The different itineraries are posted at different times. For instance, the Caribbean itineraries are usually released sooner than the European and Exotics.

I'm currently onboard the Golden Princess and the future cruise sales rep said that some of the '08 itineraries will be released March 27th. That's pretty much in line with when they were released last year.

Suzy Cruisy, my friend and TA, is the one who posts the new Princess itineraries every year. I'm sure she'll do so again this year. The new schedules (May 08 - Apr/May 09) will start appearing starting in late March and continue into the summer. Yes, they are posted region by region. I think Europe is the first group, and the last is Mexico, with everything else posting some time in between. So we are only about a month away - I can't wait until the Europe ones!

Sounds like a great reason to book another cruise that is listed already:D :D :D

We would be going this year but I went back to school last fall and won't graduate till May 08.

I am going though serious vacation withdrawal...........

SingerEsq- Thanks that helps I will keep looking!

SteelerFanXL- we have never cruised with Princess but have cruised with Carnival. Maybe that is why I started getting the brochures, etc. I also logged on to their website last year and have been getting coupons every once in a while. This is the first one that would work for when we want to go because it isn't date specific as to the year the cruise needs to be completed- you just need to book by March 25th! We got the coupon in the mail Tuesday or Wednesday.

I am hoping they do the Crown in 08 - though not thrilled about sailing on the Atlantic (sea sickness) the ports look interesting. We would like to try Princess and the anytime dining.

Thanks for all your information!

I am looking to book the 10 night Southern Caribbean for Dec. 08 for our 25th anniversary. Hopefully this will be among the ones coming out in March. It looks like it may be on the Emerald. Hal already has this timeframe and cruise up and it is very tempting however I am trying to be patient. I really do prefer the pc dining and also the future cruise credit makes it worth the wait.

love2vacation

The Crown usually departs New York for the Caribbean starting in mid May for 10 day sailings. You should be able to get that booked by the March 25 deadline of your coupon with no problem.

Good Luck and make sure you use that coupon. Princess doesn't seem to be giving those coupons as frequently anymore.

Darn, I was hoping to book by the end of March to use an on board credit for 200.00 that they sent me. :cool: I need to book by March 25th.

Book 'any' cruise direct with Princess before March 25th. Then, when you find the cruise you want, call them up and 'change' it. We've done this many times before and all OBC, etc has been transferred to the new booking. Of course, after you have the 'new' cruise booked, you can transfer it to your fav. TA for preferred pricing.

Good luck!

Archived