Fare Question

wtch4monkeys

I was snooping the carnival website and found that our cruise on the Valor on June 10th was 120 pp less if we were to "downgrade" to a Balcony Level Garantee. We booked on a sale where you booked an 8a and got upgraded to an 8c. We are currently in one of the aft extended balcony rooms.

My question is: Is it worth it to drop to a BL garantee to save 120 pp?

That's totally up to what you would be happy with. Look at the decks and select the worse case scenario. If you would be okay with that compared to what you have now for $240.00 - make the call. If not, I would stay where you are.

Of course being the hopeless optimist that I am, I would take the guarantee and hope for a suite. :p

Diane

I was snooping the carnival website and found that our cruise on the Valor on June 10th was 120 pp less if we were to "downgrade" to a Balcony Level Garantee. We booked on a sale where you booked an 8a and got upgraded to an 8c. We are currently in one of the aft extended balcony rooms.

My question is: Is it worth it to drop to a BL garantee to save 120 pp?

How many people are in your cabin? If it is only two of you I would probably take the money. We had an extended balcony and don't think it was worth $240 more.

I got a deal on our first cruise and only had to pay $300 more (total) for a aft wrap. Now that was definatly worth it.

Archived