Good place to find out what ships are in port when you are

cruisinqt

I found a good website where you can find out what ships are in port when you are in Montego Bay. :) It's at www.montego-bay-jamaica.com and it's the official visitor's guide to Montego Bay. It has lots of info. on the pier, shopping, excursions, and restaurants. If you have questions about Montego Bay, this is a good place to go. I just wanted to know how many ships will be in port that day so I will have an idea of how crowded the beaches will be. We are the only ship in port that day, so no crowds!! Woo hoo!! I am so excited!:D

Thanks for the info. verwirrt, the only port that I haven't been able to get any info. on was Cozumel. I've done several searches for the port of Cozumel, and I haven't found a site that will tell me what ships will be in port when I am.:( Several people have told me to go to cozumelinsider.com, but it only posts the ships that will be there for the current week. You can't do a search for several months in advance.:( I'll try the website you gave me. Thanks, I hope it works!:)

I found a good website where you can find out what ships are in port when you are in Montego Bay. :) It's at www.montego-bay-jamaica.com and it's the official visitor's guide to Montego Bay. It has lots of info. on the pier, shopping, excursions, and restaurants. If you have questions about Montego Bay, this is a good place to go. I just wanted to know how many ships will be in port that day so I will have an idea of how crowded the beaches will be. We are the only ship in port that day, so no crowds!! Woo hoo!! I am so excited!:D
I couldn't find the part telling which ships are in port. Can you direct me to it? THanks.

Eyern, just go to the website and click on "What to do." You will be directed to a new page with a list of things to do while in Montego Bay. Click on "Cruise Montego Bay." This is where you will find out all of the info. specifically for cruisers. Scroll down to the bottom of the page until you see "Cruise ship arrivals, 2004 schedule." Click on that and you should get the info. you're looking for. You'll like the "Cruise Montego Bay" page because it plays cool Jamaican music and there's lots of good cruiser friendly info. there.:D

Sorry, I believe the website I mentioned links to cozumelinsider for the port info. I've been trying to do the same as you and find port info on Coz a few months in advance and, like you, haven't had any luck. :( If you find anything please come back here and post!

Thanks,

Sharon

Actually, Sama, if you go to www.montego-bay-jamaica.com you can access the official port shedule for Montego Bay in less than 3 minutes. Yes, I timed it last time. My husband gave me a 5 minute time limit before I had to get off the computer and let him check some stock quotes online. If you know exactly where to go on this website you can have the schedule up in less than 3 minutes!:D Just follow the directions I gave Eyern and you'll get the schedule up in no time!

Sharon, I guess we are having the same problem. I even asked Paradise Tom that actually lives in Cozumel and he doesn't even know of a website that has the port schedule for Cozumel.:( Unfortunately, yesterday I checked Cozumelinsider.com and they had a message up saying that the port schedule for the week had not been released yet so they couldn't post a schedule until the schedule was released. It sounds like the port itself does not even make up a schedule in advance. So there may be no way to find out ahead of time how many ships will be in port when we are.:mad: This is the first time I have ever come across a port that didn't have their own website or have a schedule posted for months in advance. I'll keep checking around though and I'll let you know if I find anything out.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived