HAL Robes

spcl4cs_gal

Gal,

They are a one size fits all but generously sized to fit "most". Now my favorite robes are the ones in the SPA. Does anyone know if you can buy those and get them monogrammed? The waffle weave in the cabins are nice but the spa robes are divine.

Linda

Yes, you can purchase the terry cloth robes. If I recall we paid about $60 for ours some years ago. The monogramming is free.

To the OP, yes actually they do come in sizes. I know that my friend who is quite "generous" was able to get a larger size than that originally placed in her room. Just ask your room steward or concierge.

To the OP, yes actually they do come in sizes. I know that my friend who is quite "generous" was able to get a larger size than that originally placed in her room. Just ask your room steward or concierge.

Kid size too!

Yes, you can purchase the terry cloth robes. If I recall we paid about $60 for ours some years ago. The monogramming is free.

The robes they sell at the HAL shop online apparently come in one size only but it is good to know that this might be different on the ships. :)

It seems to me that last December the waffle robes were around $70 and the heavy pile terry cloth were about $130. These have the HAL monogram and come in one size only. I tried to do a quick 30 second search on the HAL site but couldn't find the page for items like this.

They are NOT all one size. Those hung in the cabin will be one size but you can request a larger size. Would probably be the equivilent of a 2 - 3X. Very comfortable.

Do you make this request by speaking with your room steward or is this something the front desk might handle?

Just let your cabin steward know. He'll make note of all the details, and will be more than happy to get one for you.

Enjoy your cruise

:)

My cabin steward was very observant. He placed one regular sized and one extra large size robe in our cabin without us saying a word. Loved that!:D

Archived