Norwegian Customer Service - Fast Response

heelfan94

Just a quick note about a positive and painless customer service experience. We sailed on the Dream 1/20-1/27/07 and had a great time. My only complaint was that we didn't receive our promised onboard credit ($40) as part of the deal when we booked. I wrote a letter to NCL and mailed it when I came home. I told them how much we enjoyed the ship, and how great the crew was. I included my complaint about not getting the OBC. This afternoon I had a message from NCL that my credit card had been credited with the amount we were owed.

I was very pleased with the result and the response time. I think I mailed my letter at the end of the first week of February.

:)

Just a quick note about a positive and painless customer service experience. We sailed on the Dream 1/20-1/27/07 and had a great time. My only complaint was that we didn't receive our promised onboard credit ($40) as part of the deal when we booked. I wrote a letter to NCL and mailed it when I came home. I told them how much we enjoyed the ship, and how great the crew was. I included my complaint about not getting the OBC. This afternoon I had a message from NCL that my credit card had been credited with the amount we were owed.

I was very pleased with the result and the response time. I think I mailed my letter at the end of the first week of February.

:)

Thanks Tarheel fan ... it's nice to hear positive feedback :)

Archived