? for chadby4

hoosier

Hi,

Just reading a post of yours and duh, a light goes on in my head. You are Saul and Becky's family???? I had a nice conversation with Saul at Paradise Beach, and also spoke with your husband briefly, too. What a small world. So, how was the massage? (Son David and I were in the chairs next to Saul)

Have to ask, were you able to enjoy your second dinner at the Supper club? I was amazed when your husband told me about the crying baby.

Jody

Nice to hear from you. Yes it was a great massage. $1 a minute. The supper club was alot better the second time. Still a little disappointed in Carnival and the way they handle things. I hope you all had a great cruise. That paradise beach was the best.

I am hearing a lot about Paradise Beach. We will be on the Pride 9/12 and was looking for a good beach excursion to take. Do you remember the cost per person for Paradise beach,and what does it include. Any info would be great Thanx...

Hi cjar855

Paradise Beach is a free beach. The taxi ride was $12 each way from Puerta Maya pier. There was snorkeling equipment available, rafts, beach chairs with umbrellas, a water trampoline, an igloo to climb on in the water, andkayaks. A lady is available for massages and there is hair braiding, both of those for a fee. The waiters come to your chairs for orders, or you can go into the bar/restaurant. The bathrooms were clean, as was the beach. I would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone, and would def. go there again. And if you want the owner, Tom, to love you forever, bring him some Labatt's beer. LOL

Any more questions, please let me know....

Jody

Archived