Dzul Ha in Coz.

Swamp Cruiser

Guest scfjjb

We were there in December and had a good time and snorkeling was good. Can't tell you how it compares to pre-hurricane condition though since it was our first time.

Thank You for replying. I am glad you had good snorkeling. This was a good place for years. I heard that a resort across the street recently bought it. If anyone has photos, It would be appreciated much. I will be in Cozumel next month.

Nov 2005 (thanksgiving) we took a family trip to the beaches of Cozumel. Had a wonderful time-rented jeeps and scooters, but many of the resorts were wiped out. The bigger ones were in the process of re-building. Still had a great time-

I don't know how the resorts on the other side of the island fared. We didn't make it all the way around as we had in the past. The whole island is wonderful ,but the East side is so special. Everyone who has the time , owes it to Cozumel as the island of women- to soak it in...

I know the politics of their island(s) do not matter a whit in the Americas but I DO CARE. And so many like me.

And WE have Clout,

Just need to ask...

Archived