I Have Recent Fantasy Pictures!!

CruisingCatherine

I meant to thank you for these pictures on another thread where I inquired about storage space. I had forgotten about how this class of ship has so many windows in many of the public areas. Many ships feel so closed in even though they are still nice ships. It's amazing that they thought to bring the views inside for all to see on a ship of this age.

I feel like I have a secret now to keep from my sister - she will be so surprised when we board the Fantasy in April. We are both cat lovers and the Cats Lounge will be fun for us. She will especially love the decor because she is so into animal prints of the feline family variety. :) I've never seen such a fun style on any ship. I bet some think it's tacky...but it's cool to have the variety from ship to ship.

WOW Catherine.....Thank-you, so much for all the wonderful pictures. I have also been to Paradise Beach in Cozumel, we just love it there. I was wondering what the temps. were when you were there?, it isn't looking too sunny. My Family and I, will be going on the 24 of March, to Cozumel and Costa Maya, we are getting really excited, this will be my Husband's First Cruise, and your wonderful photos have given him a great idea of what to expect. Thanks Again!!!!!:D

Add my thanks to the list! I was just a tiny bit worried that the Fantasy might not be as "impressive" as the Conquest, that I might be somewhat disappointed in the smaller ship. But you have put my mind at ease with your pics! After seeing the Fantasy through your camera lens, I am sooooo excited! My friend and I will be boarding her on March 24 for a girlfriend getaway. Can't wait!! Thank you!!!!

You are all very welcome. I also have the Carnival Capers for the 4 night to Cozumel. I could scan and post them if anyone is interested,

Bow pictures were taken from a deck above. I believe this is an area for the crew. The only way to access it is to go down a set of stairs that say Crew Only. I was tempted to sneak down but chickened out.

Paradise Beach was in the low 80's the day we were there. It was very windy though and the wind had a chill to it. I am sure it will be much warmer when you arrive later this month. Tell Tom the Anniversary Couple says Hi!!

Archived