14 night cruise - how many of each night?

We will be on the 5/19 Navigator of the Seas Mediterranean cruise. Previously we have done 10 and 12 nights. Does anyone know how many semi-formal (or whatever they are calling them now) there are and how many casual. I am assuming there are three formal nights. I know it's still quite a while away, but I like to start shopping. It makes me feel like the vacation is getting closer.

Thanks.

On our 13 night transatlantic on Brilliance we had 2 formal nights, three smart casual nights. All the rest were casual. We called Royal before the cruise and were told to expect 3 formal nights which was untrue, at least for our cruise.

According to the RCCL website

3 to 4 - night cruises include one formal night and the remainder nights are casual.

5 - night cruises include one formal and the remainder nights casual.

6 - night cruises include two formal nights, one smart casual and the remainder nights casual. 7 to 9 - night cruises include two formal nights, one smart casual night and the remainder nights casual.

10 to 13-night cruises include two formal nights, two smart casual nights, and the remainder nights casual.

14+ - night cruises include three formal nights, four smart casual nights and the remainder nights casual.

Archived