Cameron tours...anyone heard from him?

mslinh210

HI everyone,

I emailed cameron but have not gotten a reply back. I wanted to book something for next Wed, march 7. Any one going with him on that date and dont mind two people joining? I am sure he will lower the price. Let me know. Thanks a bunch!!! :)

helloo there! we are interested in just seeing the main sites of the island then heading over to a beach. i mean im pretty much up for anything as long as we can just chill out at the beach for 2 hrs or so. Have you heard from cameron at all? :) thanks for replying....

HI everyone,

I emailed cameron but have not gotten a reply back. I wanted to book something for next Wed, march 7. Any one going with him on that date and dont mind two people joining? I am sure he will lower the price. Let me know. Thanks a bunch!!! :)

We will be in Barbados on March 6th. Cameron emailed us yesturday, he would not be available on the 6th. He is checking for a different driver that we might use. Have not heard back from him today

Bill

What kind of tour are you looking to do with them? I just got an email back from him and he is looking into getting me with a group who wants to see the island then go to the beach. I am really up for anything so if you get anything back let me know. thanks! :D

His website is www.scenicbarbados.com and he has some "standard" tours listed here.

We used him on our Serenade cruise a while back. We did not want to do "standard" tour so he came up with a custom itinerary based on what we wanted to do and see.

Prices of gas in the Caribbean are ridiculously high ($4.50+ a gallon)... and they go up and down just like here.... only worse. But even taking that into consideration we felt we got first class service for a very reasonable price. We paid 150.00 for 4 adults (private car) for almost 6 hrs of tour. That was an extra hour over our booked plans but he did not charge us extra. We did buy his lunch and tipped him as he was awesome.

We could not have even TOUCHED the caliber of this tour by using a cruiseline excursion or come close pricewise.

You can't go wrong using Cameron.... if you have any questions - just ask

I havent gotten any reply back from hiim as of yet but I am assuming the price will be less if more people are in the group. So far i have me and my bf. I dont really have a preference of where to go so if any one has any suggestions of the "must sees of Barbados" let me know. I just want to go to a beach for 2 hours and see the island as much as possible. If anyone wants to put together a tour with me with Cameron, let me know. I am trying to plan something for Barbados next Wed, March 7. Maybe he can gather something together for us. If anyone else will be around let me know. :D OR if anyone out there has another tour suggestion that doesnt involve swimming let me know. I cant swim but i would love to kayak or something

I havent gotten any reply back from hiim as of yet but I am assuming the price will be less if more people are in the group. So far i have me and my bf. I dont really have a preference of where to go so if any one has any suggestions of the "must sees of Barbados" let me know. I just want to go to a beach for 2 hours and see the island as much as possible. If anyone wants to put together a tour with me with Cameron, let me know. I am trying to plan something for Barbados next Wed, March 7. Maybe he can gather something together for us. If anyone else will be around let me know. :D OR if anyone out there has another tour suggestion that doesnt involve swimming let me know. I cant swim but i would love to kayak or something

I'm looking at things too for Barbados but we will be there 4/6. Glory Tours has some tours that don't involve swimming. They were great in Nov. I'm just not sure how much or how little I want to do here. :rolleyes:

Decisions. :D

If anyone wants to put together a tour with me with Cameron, let me know. I am trying to plan something for Barbados next Wed, March 7. Maybe he can gather something together for us. If anyone else will be around let me know. :D swim but i would love to kayak

You don't say what ship or cruiseline you are on..... but if on Royal Caribbean ship - have you check the roll call for your sailing ?? Meet & Mingle party is a good way to find others sailing on your cruise and possible hook up with them for excursions.

My last cruise was with my grown daughter (dh stayed home :D ) and we "tagged" along on excursions in two ports with people I had chatted with for months before.... then met at our Meet & Mingle party.

If that option is open to you - check it out.

We are arriving on Carnival Destiny.

We are hoping to do a snorkel tour and have not yet decided if we will be able to do that in the early am or early afternoon.

In the other 4 hour block, we are hoping to do an island tour with a stop at the monkey wildlife reserve and any other sights that cameron or whomever does our tour recommends. My daughter very much wants to see/hold one of the barbados monkeys.

:) i still havent heard from him at all. Anyone out there have his phone number?

Now this might sound obvious and maybe a shot in the dark.... but have you checked your spam ??

Have heard of people e-mailing for excursions and not getting a response and then finding their response in spam.....

I can't imagine him not responding....he is very detailed and dedicated....

GO TO HIS WEBSITE www.scenicbarbados.com He has two telephone numbers listed there.

• 2 weeks later...

I have had trouble keeping in touch with Cameron. Initially he was great to respond. We will be there 4/6 on the Noordam. Cameron told us he was already booked, but that he would find another driver. Then I never heard from him again. It seems like I had to email him several times before getting a response. I eventually booked with Glory Tours, but we did not want to do "tourist" type trip. I would have liked some beach time, but it does not sound like there will be time. Maybe we will just have to come back to Barbados on another trip!!!

Sandy and John

Archived