Marriage Question for St. Thomas???

rock the boat

My husband and I got married in St Thomas at the Marriott Frenchman's Reef hotel during a cruise on the Grand Princess. We went to the courthouse to pick up our marriage license the morning of the wedding right after the ship docked.

The courhouse is about 10 minutes from the dock in downtown Charlotte Amalia. Just get a cab and tell them where you want to go. Or check out the St Thomas visitor information websites. You can google Weddings in St. Thomas and get info on all the necessary paperwork that can be filled out and mailed ahead of time.

Best Wishes!

Gerri

Divepal, thanks for the web site. We already had one form but did not know we were required to fill out another form also. Hey Gerri, thanks for the tip on the taxi. I had been to St Thomas twice before one with RCCL and the other with Princess. I was told they dock at a different pier than before. So I guess I'm just trying to make sure everything goes smoothly. THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!:)

Yeah, we found out today that the dock is the Crown Bay Cruise Port Facility. It is about 10 minutes from Charlotte Amalie by taxi. I heard they are still working on the mini mall stores like charlotte amalie has.

80 days till we sail!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

80 days till we have 2 pina coladas!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Archived