Fll Help

sparkly

I am concerned... has the FLL Airport Wyndham been changed to a Hilton? If so, when????

I have 4 Priceline rooms at what was the Wyndham on March 30. I really would appreciate any of you dear (and lUCKY )FLL people could confirm this. Do you think there will be a problem with P'Line or the new Hilton honoring a Wyndham P'Line reservation? Oh what a tangled web we weave when we are cheap!!!:D

Of course I called and all seems OK, they do have our 4 reservations, but it still makes me uneasy!

Very curious as to when the change occured. It seems to me that that hotel started out as a Hilton.

I hope it is refurished and lovely and I can post glowing reports upon my return.

call the hotel and check if they still have your reservation. Priceline has their confirmation number and the confirmation # for the hotel line. I am sure that you are fine, we have had things change in the past with priceline and they have always called and changed our reservation without any problems. Alot of times we have gotten the room for free.

Archived