Two quick questions before I depart...

refriedliving3

1. In the gym, or fitness place, is there any free weights or anything, or are there only treadmills and yoga mats and whatnot...?

2. Southwest says this about bring bottled alcohol on the plane...

"Southwest allows alcohol to be carried in checked luggage under the following conditions:

• Alcoholic beverage must be in the original unopened container with the manufacturer’s label. (already completed)

• Alcohol in checked baggage must be securely packaged in a leak-proof bag with a Styrofoam cushioning and a sturdy cardboard outer package to prevent spillage."

My question is, I have some bubble wrap and plan on wrapping the bottle two or three times with it, putting it in a ziploc bag, then wrapping a shirt around it...do you think the box and Styrofoam will NEED to be present, or do you think I'll be fine with my current method?

Thanks for all the answers you have provided prior to this post.

1. In the gym, or fitness place, is there any free weights or anything, or are there only treadmills and yoga mats and whatnot...?

2. Southwest says this about bring bottled alcohol on the plane...

"Southwest allows alcohol to be carried in checked luggage under the following conditions:

• Alcoholic beverage must be in the original unopened container with the manufacturer’s label. (already completed)

• Alcohol in checked baggage must be securely packaged in a leak-proof bag with a Styrofoam cushioning and a sturdy cardboard outer package to prevent spillage."

My question is, I have some bubble wrap and plan on wrapping the bottle two or three times with it, putting it in a ziploc bag, then wrapping a shirt around it...do you think the box and Styrofoam will NEED to be present, or do you think I'll be fine with my current method?

Thanks for all the answers you have provided prior to this post.

Just flew Southwest last month and all liquids had to be no larger that 3 ounces and fit in a ziploc bag. Do you have a link to this info?

Hey thanks for the quick responses guys, I think I'll stick with my current plan. Here is the link for whoever wanted it...

http://www.southwest.com/travel_center/alcohol.html

And what about the weight room question...?

Check out this thread...it has pics of the weight room..they have all the things u mentioned and more.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=467474

Archived