Photos of Paradise Beach?

crazycruzer68

• 2 months later...
I just posted some pics yesterday from our trip there last week, its on the PB thread on this board. Great beach~

Tell your hubby Semper Fi for me and thanks for his service. I just picked up the new Memorial shirt from Sgt. Grit. On the back it says "For those who fought for it, Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know" It has the Eagle, Globe and Anchor and the fallen serviceman tribute with boots, rifle and helmet.

Hopefully he was able to unwind and relax on your cruise.

Dave

Tell your hubby Semper Fi for me and thanks for his service. I just picked up the new Memorial shirt from Sgt. Grit. On the back it says "For those who fought for it, Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know" It has the Eagle, Globe and Anchor and the fallen serviceman tribute with boots, rifle and helmet.

Hopefully he was able to unwind and relax on your cruise.

Dave

Dave I will certainly pass the message on to DH, the trip was a great one and he was finally able to relax a bit. Although I don't know if he will ever be able to feel comfortable in crowds again or lose the desire to constantly look over his shoulder but he is taking it one day at a time. PS We love Sgt Grit, I am working on getting him a custom coin display from their catalog for his birthday this month. Take care~

• 4 weeks later...

This may be a paranoid message...but I thought I read one time that it can be a problem to place your email address in a forum, as there is email address 'sniffing' software that will find them and may lead to increased junk mail, etc. Am I being foolish? I have seen some people avoid this by putting spaces in between the letters, to fool such software...ie. n a m e @ a o l . c o m

Just a thought

David:D

This may be a paranoid message...but I thought I read one time that it can be a problem to place your email address in a forum, as there is email address 'sniffing' software that will find them and may lead to increased junk mail, etc. Am I being foolish?
No, you are quite correct.

I have seen some people avoid this by putting spaces in between the letters, to fool such software...ie. n a m e @ a o l . c o m
another thing to do is spell out "at" and "dot".

It is really a shame that CC has chosen not to allow Private Messages between members.

Archived