What is senor frogs?

golf43

Just wondering what is senor frogs? We will be in Nassau for the night and am wondering about it.

Party bar at the end of the pier....

We stopped in after we did Atlantis after dinner.

Had a few drinks and headed back to the ship a little after midnight.

Bill

Senior Frogs is a commercial chain of restaurants/bars...you will find them all over the Caribbean and Mexico. The one in Nassau sits right on the water, but there is no beach access there. When you get off the ship, take a right and you run right into it (it is next to the straw market). They serve Mexican food and it seems like it can get pretty fun/noisy/roudy/loud. :)

Having never been there myself, I am not positive. BUT, it is a restaurant and a bar, so I would have to assume that yes, children can go. Now, depending on when you choose to go there (afternoon, evening, weekday, weekend...) possibly the atmosphere my not be appropriate for children - I'm not quite sure how "rowdy" this particular Senior Frogs gets, but my friend has been at the one in Mexico, and it was a fun, loud, partying type of place.

They kick off some party games and conga lines around mid afternoon. If you are in the conga line, they will pour liquor down your throat when you get to the front. It was great!

Yep...kids are welcome there too.

okay for kids early in the day or for dinner, but keep in mind it is a "spring Break" kind of bar--loud, rowdy, and drunk! Fun if you have fond memories of spring break (I'm over 40, and still love hanging out with the "kids", and showing them how it is done "old school"!

Got there around 8:00 on a Saturday evening. Not too much happening at that time. Beers were $6.50 and not cold, plus they didn't have Corona's. Waitresses were pushing people to make their way through the crowd.

After 9 p.m. they were charging a $7 cover charge. I heard some others say they ordered the fajitias for $17. They were playing the thumping dance music and there weren't alot of places to sit down.

Archived