question regarding pride ports

ankhmanra

My question is this, at many ports, its easy to just get off the ship and find good excursions offered by guides at the ports, is this the case in the pride ports? Or do I need to book in advance? We sail away on3/25/07.

thanks for any help;

dave

My question is this, at many ports, its easy to just get off the ship and find good excursions offered by guides at the ports, is this the case in the pride ports? Or do I need to book in advance? We sail away on3/25/07.

thanks for any help;

dave

There are many vendors for excursions at all the ports Pride visits, you won't have any problems finding one you like.

the tour people are all over at all the ports....

just be careful that they arent timeshare presentations, the one with the most of those was mazatlan,,

the others i didnt seem to see many of them,,

just negotiate a price right away.. before you get in the van or whatever you are doing ..

Have a great time,,

any thing in particular you want to do at each port, ????

weve been to all of them, let me know and I will try to give you as much info as i can ,

Melissa

I hear the massages at the Krystal spas are fantastic. This is in PV i believe, and the girls are interested in this, do I need to set up this in advance, or do they take walk ins? I'm figuring this is something I think will need to be set up in advance.

thanks,

dave 46

bianca 16

raquel 17

Trying again,

The Krystal is under major renovations. Write them in advance and they will direct you or in Mazatlan the Royal Spa is great.

As far as quality extursions, in our expeience it is best to book in advance.

There are many venders at each port eager to get your business but remember you get what you pay for.

Search this board and look for like Mazatlan Frank in Mazatlan and Rosie in Acapulco,spelling was not my best subject in school.

You sure can wing it. We don't and have cruised the Mexican Riveria many times and my dh has to check the boards in every port. I get to respond because he is not good, a bit of arthirius problems, you would think I would know how to spell that, but not.

We went riding on Stone Island with tanman/aka hommebronze yet again off the Visions and had a ball.

Getting ready to go back to the ship for din din.

Yesterday really nice pork shanks. Day before duck. Both great.

Have a great cruise but choose your guides before you go.

That is just our recommendation.

Comming back on the Mercury on the 21st of March. Sometimes the best guides are booked so shop around.

Scruffiers

Archived