What shouldn't we miss?!

ESR24

I've been focusing so much on port excursions I haven't even thought of the things we shouldn't miss while on the ship and at sea!

What shouldn't we miss?! Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Do not miss any of the Comedy Shows, especially the Adult ones at Midnights, also the Hypnotist Show.

Great we love comedy clubs/shows! Do the regular shows conflict with the late dinner seating?

No, on some ships like the Spirit Class ships, if you have a late dinner, some of the shows will start around 7pm, before dinner. On other ships the shows will start after dinner, around 10pm etc.

There are always 2 Shows for Earily and Late seating. If they have the Hynotist show I will stay and watch both shows since there is always something different going on, then I just head up to Lido Deck and eat up there.

Fred

My mom really loved the piano bar and the entertainment on the top decks. I enjoyed the night shows and the dances geared toward the younger crowd. They really have something to please everyone! Make sure to check your newsletter each day for the events!

One of the things I love about cruises is you do things on a cruise you'd never spend time on in real life. Like, trivia games and name that tune. I also love sitting on the balcony reading a book and sipping a fruity concoction. Omigosh! Calling room service in the middle of the night for a PB&J with chocolate milk and cookies (tip well of course). Hanging out around the pool people watching. Walking the jogging track early in the morning when the sun is rising and then getting a cup of coffee on the Lido deck.

Can't wait til the next one!

Once we're on the ship how do we find out what is going on? Is the information posted anywhere before hand?

As soon as you board and you head to your cabin after getting lost first :D , Check on the bed, your first copy of the Carnival Capers will be there, this is where all of the daily activites will be posted, from food times to show hours, most important is the Emergency Phone number for each port incase you need to call them etc.

If you forget to bring your copy of the Capers, you can pick one up at the Pursers Deck.

Read my Live from the Valor review here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=317552

Fred

Archived