Message for Drew Sailbum - Advice Please

Luckyladyh

We are a party of 11 - water enthusiasts, several marine biologists, etc. Have been trying to locate a private charter boat that is reasonable - any you would recommend? Some I have seen on these posts seem to be located near the cruise ship and others you have to take a cab to another area? Any advice there? Moving a group of 11 is a little more difficult so I think a charter that will either come near the ship or that is docked nearby would be good. I don't necessarily want to go with the most "popular" or the ones listed always on this site, but one that is really personal and personally known by someone who lives in Grand Cayman.

We would like to find a catamaran or power boat - with a great captain, newer boat - and be free to have him (we use a "her" in St. Thomas who is fabulous) take us to snorkel and a nice beach. The reason for a charter is hopefully to go to areas that are more pristine and less crowded. We are all about the beauty of the water and beaches and fish.

Again, any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for all of your comments on this board. I always look for your responses!

Archived