A Question for Grand Princess Cruisers???

wimberleydlc

Four of us will be in Belize on the Grand Princess on 3/12. Our time in port is from 1pm - 7pm. Does anyone know if it is possible to go to Caye Caulker (on our own or on an independent tour) during this time frame? I'm uneasy about using the water taxi's because from what I understand they stop running around 4:30 or 5 pm. which would make us rushed.

Not sure if Princess offers a tour to Caye Caulker, but are not crazy about the cattle call tours!

We are interested in exploring Caye Caulker, eating a bite, maybe a little snorkeling. I've emailed Coral Breeze and they are not offering Grand cruisers a Caye Caulker tour because of time restraints.

Has anyone done this or know someone who has??? I appreciate any feedback.

Four of us will be in Belize on the Grand Princess on 3/12. Our time in port is from 1pm - 7pm. Does anyone know if it is possible to go to Caye Caulker (on our own or on an independent tour) during this time frame? I'm uneasy about using the water taxi's because from what I understand they stop running around 4:30 or 5 pm. which would make us rushed.

Not sure if Princess offers a tour to Caye Caulker, but are not crazy about the cattle call tours!

We are interested in exploring Caye Caulker, eating a bite, maybe a little snorkeling. I've emailed Coral Breeze and they are not offering Grand cruisers a Caye Caulker tour because of time restraints.

Has anyone done this or know someone who has??? I appreciate any feedback.

Come over and check our rollcall. We have been very busy!!!

I am going to e-mail Marvin right now at ecotoursand see if we can do Caye Caulker with them. i TOO AM WORRIED ABOUT THE TAXI SCHEDULE.

Sandy

Sandy -

I tried checking Roll Call, but when I go into "Roll Call - Princess" and choose "Grand Princess" there are a few announcements posted but then it says there have been no new threads in the past 30 days. I'm new to this - am I going to the wrong place?

Thanks -

Dawn

Sandy -

I tried checking Roll Call, but when I go into "Roll Call - Princess" and choose "Grand Princess" there are a few announcements posted but then it says there have been no new threads in the past 30 days. I'm new to this - am I going to the wrong place?

Thanks -

Dawn

Dawn

Make sure that you are signed in when you go to the roll call. Sometimes the boards act goofy. We have well over 2,000 posts and we have 3 meet each other times planned on the ship. If you can't get on let me know and I will post info for you.

I am way to excited for this cruise!:p

Sandy

We are going on the grand in April and our time in Belize is from 7AM to 5PM. Has there been a change?

No - that particular sailing has an unusual schedule that week. You are blessed to get a better itinerary than we got, but that is Spring Break for us, so we had to take the "yucky" itinerary.

Archived